NER Recruitment 2019: North Eastern Railway decides to employ capable candidates for the vacant posts of Apprentices in the organization. The applications are considered for this purpose till 25th December 2019. No form will get accepted after this date. An application form can be put through the link on the website. For more about the recruitment and selection process, let us go through the article specified below.
NER Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||1104|
|Last Date to apply||25th December 2019|
NER Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Eastern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter – 494
- Welder – 121
- Electrician – 99
- Carpenter – 145
- Painter – 106
- Machinist – 31
- Turner – 15
- Mechanic Diesel – 85
- Trimmer – 08
Last Date to Apply: 25-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The required qualification to apply for the post is 10th with ITI from the recognized board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through their performance in Merit List and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- Rs. 100/- for General and Obc candidates.
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 15-24 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 25/12/2019.
Official Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NER Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website and click there on the application link.
- Now fill the complete details after fill up the importance instructions.
- Upload the documents considered to be relevant from the application point of view.
- Pay the fees through using a suitable method
- And finally, submit an application through the portal.
NOTE: The applicant is obliged to go through the website of the organization continuously.