NFC Recruitment 2019: It is being to inform that Nuclear Fuel Complex notices the requirement for the candidates possessing the essentials qualifications for 17 vacancies of Scientific Officer and Station Officer. The applications can be admitted to the organization premises on the form provided on the website of the organization. No form will be accepted after 13th December 2019. The complete and accurate details can be obtained after read out the below-specified notification.
NFC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Name of the Job||Scientific Officer, Station Officer|
|Number of vacancies||17|
|Last Date to apply||13th of December 2019|
NFC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Nuclear Fuel Complex
Name of The Posts:
- Scientific Officer – 01
- Station Officer – 01
- Sub Officer – 04
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman – 11
Last Date to Apply: 13th of December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should be 10th with Course (Sub Officer/Station Officer)/12th with Certificate (Fire Fighting)/B.E (Fire)/MBBS from the recognized board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Screening Test, Physical Assessment Test, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 56100/- (Post 1), Rs. 47600/- (Post 2), Rs. 35400/- (Post 3) and Rs. 21700/- (Post 4) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-(Post 1), Rs. 150/- (Post 2-3) and Rs. 100/- (Post 4).
- No charges for SC/ST and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years (Post 1), 18-40 years (Post 2-3) and 18-27 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 13th December 2019.
Official Website: www.nfc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NFC Recruitment 2019:
- The application process requires the proper fill-up of the details.
- It’s also mandatory to paste the applicant’s latest photograph with the signature.
- Along with the attached copies of essentials post the application to the following address. Asst. Personnel Officer, Recruitment – I, Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062
NOTE: The applicant will be self-responsible for negligence to get the important detail.