Office of the CGST & Customs Recruitment 2019: Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central GST & Customs has released a notification as the organization observed the requirement of experienced and educated candidates in the relevant field for 30 vacancies of Tax Assistant and Hawaldar. The applications can be submitted for this purpose till 10th December 2019. The candidate can check the details as mentioned in the below-given article before applying for the post.
Office of the CGST & Customs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central GST & Customs|
|Name of the Job||Tax Assistant Hawaldar|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||10th December 2019|
Office of the CGST & Customs Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central GST & Customs
Name of The Posts:
- Tax Assistant – 20
- Hawaldar – 10
Last Date to Apply: 10-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have 10th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Sports Qualification, Ground (Physical), Written Test and Proficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age level which is 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 10/12/2019.
Official Website: www.punecenexcise.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Office of CGST & Customs Recruitment 2019:
- The application procedure includes downloading the application form first of all on the website.
- Then fill the details in it relevant from the application point of view after reading of necessary instructions.
- Affix the photocopies of all the documents which are considered relevant in the application process.
- Now paste the latest photograph of the applicant with the signature on it.
- Finally, post the application form including the photocopies of the certificates to the address given below. Additional Commissioner, Cadre Control Cell CGST & Customs, Pune Zone, GST Bhavan Opp Wadia College, 41/A sasoon Road, Pune-411001
NOTE: Read the latest updates by the organization regularly.