POWERGRID Recruitment 2019: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites the diploma holders in the engineering field for their 59 vacancies of Field Supervisor and Diploma Trainee. The desired candidate can apply for the posts online by 16th December 2019. Interested candidate can go through the article specified below carefully.
POWERGRID Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Field Supervisor and Diploma Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||59|
|Last Date to apply||16th December 2019|
POWERGRID Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 30
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 05
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 18
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – 06
Last Date to Apply: 16th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant needs to have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates applying for the posts will be selected through their performance in the Written Test/Computer Based Test, Document Verification/Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be offered a handsome amount as per the rules of the organization i.e. Rs. 25000-117500/- (Post 1-2) and Rs. 23000-3%-105000/- (Post 3-4) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 300/- while no fees for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/Departmental candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of less than 27 years and 29 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 16th December 2019.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate can log in to the website thereby filling the details in an online form.
- Fill the complete details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the important documents with the signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees and send the form through click on submit.
NOTE: The applicants are suggested to go through the website of an organization regularly.