CLW Recruitment 2019: Chittaranjan Locomotive Works accepts Offline applications from eligible candidates to place them on 10 vacant posts of Group C (Clerical & technical category). The applications can be made through the application format on the website and it should be submitted on or before 16th December 2019. The anxious person can clear his/her doubts in the below-specified notification.
CLW Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chittaranjan Locomotive Works|
|Name of the Job||Group C (Clerical & technical category)|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||16-12-2019|
CLW Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
Name of The Posts:
- Group C (Clerical & technical category) – 10
Last Date to Apply: 16-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification must apply for the post is 10th with ITI/12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board/university.
Selection Procedure: The base for candidate selection is Trials and Interview, Document verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be given a handsome amount of Rs. 19900-63200/- or Rs. 21700-69100/- or Rs. 25500-81100/- or Rs. 29200-92300/- (according to the post) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Women & Minority candidates Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CLW Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate must fill the details in the form as per the requirement of an organization.
- Attach the self-attested documents which serve the proof of the details filled.
- The applicant’s recent photograph and signature should put in the form.
- Send the form to the below-specified address after successful payment. Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Gm’s Building/CLW, P.O.-Chittaranjan, Distt. Paschim Burdwan Pin – 713331 (W.B.).
NOTE: The due date to submit the hard copy in remote/flung areas is 23/12/2019.