CSIO Recruitment 2019: Candidates now have a great chance to get a job in Central Scientific Instruments Organization to apply online on the website www.csio.res.in for 27 vacancies of Senor Technical Officer and Technical Assistant by 15th December 2019. The applicant must read the complete details given below and follow the instructions prescribed. No candidate is allowed to apply after the due date as portal will not accept any application after the due date.
CSIO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Scientific Instruments Organization|
|Name of the Job||Senior Technical Officer and Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||27|
|Last Date to apply||15th December 2019|
CSIO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Scientific Instruments Organization
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Medical Officer – 01
- Senior Technical Officer (2) – 01
- Senior Technical Officer (1) – 01
- Technical Assistant – 24
Last Date to Apply: 15th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant possessing Diploma (Library & Information Sci.)/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/MBBS with MD from the accredited institute or university.
Selection Procedure: The parameter for the selection of the deserving candidate is Written Exam, Trade Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 67700-208700/- per month for Post 1-2
- Rs. 56100-177500/- per month for Post 3
- Rs. 35400-112400/- per month for Post 4
Application Fees: The candidates of the GEN/OBC category need to pay Rs. Five Hundred while no fees for SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age less than 40 years (Post 1,2), 35 years (Post 3) and 28 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 15/12/2019.
Official Website: www.csio.res.in
Important Instructions to apply for CSIO Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant needs to fill the online application on the website of the Central Scientific Instruments Organization.
- After that fill the details as required in the form and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees and submit the form by the due date.
NOTE: Keep the application number safe as to log in at the time of selection.