ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organisation has published an article for 45 vacant posts of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Library Assistant. Interested and the qualified candidate can apply online by 13th December 2019. To get in brief go through the information below which will provide the complete details on the selection process, pay scale and much more.
ISRO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Library Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||45|
|Last Date to apply||13-12-2019|
ISRO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant – 41
- Scientific Assistant – 03
- Library Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply: 13-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the following essentials qualifications Diploma in Engineering/BA/B.Sc/Master Degree (Library Science/Library & Information Science) from the authorized body.
Selection Procedure: The applicant will get selected through Skill Test and Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 44900-142400/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 13th December 2019.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website there by filling the details in the accurate way.
- Then upload the scanned signature with a clear background photograph of the prescribed size.
- Deposit the fees in the account of the organization and submit the form before the recruitment ends.
- Do not need to send the hard copy at any place.
NOTE: Keep the application form safe as it can be used in the future while on selection.