UIDAI Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India is the need for a suitable candidate with the required skills and experience to engage for 01 vacant post of Stenographer. The applicants have to apply through the format on www.uidai.gov.in by 15th December 2019. The candidate must ensure to read the article given below for complete details of the post.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||15-12-2019|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 15th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should possess the required qualifications as specified in the website of an organization.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age less than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form from the website of UIDAI.
- Fill the complete details in the print form in an accurate way.
- Paste a passport size photograph with the signature wherever required.
- And finally, send the application with the self-attested copies of documents to the address specified below. ADG, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, East Block, 605-612, 6th Floor, Swarna Jayanti Commercial Complex, Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500038
- The application form not having complete details of the applicant will be rejected.
NOTE: All the further information on recruitment will get updated as soon as possible.