BPNL Recruitment 2019: Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited is very happy to discuss their visitors about 1683 vacancies of Office Assistant and Skill Development Officer. The applications can be admitted Online/Offline the latest by 15th December 2019. For complete information go through the article specified below.
BPNL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant, Skill Development Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1683|
|Last Date to apply||15-12-2019|
BPNL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Skill Centre in-charge – 99
- Skill Development Officer – 198
- Skill Admissions Consultant – 990
- Skill Instructors – 297
- Office Assistant – 99
Last Date to Apply: 15th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The interested and the anxious candidate must have 12th/Diploma (Livestock/Computer)/Graduation Degree (Any Field/Agri)/Post Graduation Degree from the recognized school/college or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 18000/- (Post 1), Rs. 15000/- (Post 2), Rs. 12000/- (Post 3), Rs. 10000/- (Post 4) and Rs. 8000/- (Post 5) per month.
Application Fees: The candidate must read the official notification before applying for the post to get the complete details on recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of 25-45 years (Post 1), 21-45 years (Post 2), 21-40 years (Post 3-4) and 18-35 years (Post 5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
Important Instructions to apply for BPNL Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate needs to visit the website of an organization and see the instructions there.
- Fill the information there in an accurate and understandable sense.
- Then upload the mandatory documents by the due date inclusive of applicant recent photograph.
- Pay the fees towards application and submit the application on the portal.
- Take the print and send it to the address given below. Pashupalan Nigam Limited, AC 4, Gayatri Sadan, In Front of Zila Parishad, Sawai Jaisingh Highway, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan Pin – 302016
NOTE: The candidate must go to the link of an organization to get the necessary updates.