Cantonment Board Shillong Recruitment 2019: Cantonment Board Shillong has come up with the official notification Offline asking the skilled candidates for 17 vacancies of Safaiwala and Lower Division Assistant. The applications can be filled by the 19th of December 2019 on the format given on the website. The desired candidate can check the below mentioned details before applying.
Cantonment Board Shillong Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board Shillong|
|Name of the Job||Safaiwala, Lower Division Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||17|
|Last Date to apply||19th December 2019|
Cantonment Board Shillong Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board Shillong
Name of The Posts:
- Safaiwala – 13
- Fitter – 01
- Chowkidar – 02
- Lower Division Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply: 19th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants needs to have 05th/10th/12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: The organization will conduct the Written Exam/Skill Test/Physical Test and Personal Interview. The candidate scoring the higher marks will be selected.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get the handsome amount as per the regulations of the organization and which is Level 1 – Post 1,3, Level 2 – Post 2, Level 5 – Post 4 per month.
Application Fees: The fees to be paid by the applicants is as follows:
- For GEN candidates Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates Rs. 50/-
Age criteria: The applicants are eligible to apply for the posts only if they are of the age of 18-25 years besides the relaxation as per the regulations of an organization. The date for the computation of age is 19th December 2019.
Official Website: www.cbshillong.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cantonment Board Shillong Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should go through the instructions on the website.
- Then fill up the details in the form in a requisite way.
- Paste the applicant’s photograph and pay the fees required.
- Now attach the copies of documents required and send the application to the following address. The Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board, 13 Pine Walk Area, Shillong – 793001
NOTE: The due date for the receipt of application outside Meghalaya and Assam is 02nd January 2020.