NIA Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency invites the qualified and experts hands for the vacant posts of Inspectors, Sub Inspector, Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Sub Inspectors, Head Constables, and Constables. The candidate can apply Offline through the application prescribed on the website. The due dates of application are specified below. For complete information go through the paragraph defined below carefully.
NIA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Inspector, Sub Inspector, Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade – I, Assistant Sub Inspectors, Head Constables and Constables|
|Number of vacancies||162|
|Last Date to apply||Shown below|
NIA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector – 30
- Sub Inspector – 41
- Accountant – 01
- Assistant – 05
- Stenographer Grade-I – 06
- Assistant Sub Inspectors – 13
- Head Constables – 11
- Constables – 55
Last Date to Apply:
- 15th December 2019 – Post 1-2
- 13th December 2019 Post 3-5
- 11th December 2019 Post 6-8
Educational Qualifications: The candidate will get complete information about recruitment in the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The base for the selection of the candidate will be Written Exam, Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will receive handsome salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of 4200/4600 (Post 1-2), Rs. 35400-112400/- (Post 3-5), Rs. 29200-92300/- (Post 6), Rs. 25500-81700/- (Post 7) and Rs. 21700-69100/- (Post 8) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be less or equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 11th December 2019 (Post 6-8).
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIA Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to fill the details in the application format.
- Paste the applicant photograph with the signature.
- Along with the necessary documents send the application to the address given below. SP (Adm), NIA Hqrs, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- An incomplete application form will be rejected immediately.
- No candidate will get the chance to apply for the post after its due date.
NOTE: The applicant should go through the notifications of the organization to get the important updates.