Collector Office Bastar Recruitment 2019: Collector Office Bastar has released an official notification for the recruitment of skilled candidates on www.bastar.gov.in for the 23 vacancies of Guest Teacher (PGT/TGT). The candidate will be able to register and apply for the post only till 20th December 2019. No application will be accepted after the above-said date.
Collector Office Bastar Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office Bastar|
|Name of the Job||Guest Teacher (PGT/TGT)|
|Number of vacancies||23|
|Last Date to apply||20th December 2019|
Collector Office Bastar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office Bastar
Name of The Posts:
- Guest Teacher (PGT) – 06
- Guest Teacher (TGT) – 17
Last Date to Apply: 20th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have passed at least Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree with B.Ed/M.Ed from an accredited college/institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicant will be selected for recruitment only on the basis of Test/Merit and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Those selected for recruitment will be offered the amount of Rs. 15000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 18000/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: The aspiring candidate should go through the official notification for complete details. Relaxation in the age will be provided as per the rules of the organization.
Official Website: www.bastar.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office Bastar Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should visit the official website of Collector Office Bastar.
- Fill the details as per the academic records in the print out the form.
- Copies of the essential documents along with the latest photograph must be attached in the form.
- In the end, post the application to the address given below. Office of Assistant Commissioner, Tribal Development, Jagdalpur
- Keep the print of the form for future reference.
NOTE: Do not wait till the last date of recruitment.