Police Jobs Recruitment: The department of Police has got a piece of amazing news for you as they are expecting to recruit over 25000 suitable candidates for the posts of ASP, DSP, Constable, Jail Sepoy, Sub Inspector, Driver. Those who wants to serve the nation are requested to apply before the date ends. Complete information on the matter is described next. Make sure to apply for Police Jobs Recruitment ASAP.
Police Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Police Jobs|
|Name of the Job||ASP, DSP, Constable, Jail Sepoy, Sub Inspector, Driver|
|Number of vacancies||25000|
|Last Date to apply||Given below|
Police Jobs Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the post:
- KSP Recruitment-300 Vacancies
- Delhi Police Recruitment-554 Vacancies
- Directorate General of Home Guards Delhi Recruitment-5700 Vacancies
- BCSBC Recruitment-11880 Vacancies
- Odisha Police Recruitment-106 Vacancies
- Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment-50 Vacancies
- KSP Recruitment-3026 Vacancies
- J&K Police Recruitment-2700 Vacancies
- BPSSC Recruitment-2446 Vacancies
- NIA Recruitment-18 Vacancies
Check the age criteria set by each of the recruiting organization and confirm if you are eligible or not in terms of age and educational qualification.
Applicants will be recruited and finally selected after they appear and pass the written test to be held by the organization.
Salary and grade pay:
Salary of the candidates will be as per the norms and standards set for the post in the organization.
Application fee is to be paid by the candidates online or through bank challan or demand draft. Also there are some vacancies for which fee is exempted for some or all of the candidates category wise.
Dates important for recruitment are given in the links.
Important Instructions to Apply for Police Jobs Recruitment:
- Go to the links given above for which you are interested and then read the details provided in the link.
- Then apply in the mode chosen by the organization.
- Make sure to keep proof of your application.
Note: Keep visiting our website for more such job articles and news updates.